GVA Dixon Webb offers the combination of years of valuable experience and integrated consultancy services, providing expert advice on the restoration and aftercare of agricultural and development land.
Planning, organisation, co-ordination and management of project work.
Site Management and Aftercare
Design, planning and implementation of seasonal and wide ranging work programmes.
Liaison, consultation and negotiation with Local Authorities, Government Agencies, land owners, agents and stakeholders.
Through our resources and network of established consultants, GVA Dixon Webb also offers advice and coordinated management services concerning land restoration for agriculture, woodland, amenity, sport or leisure usage.
Land Restoration Consultancy Services
- Agricultural cultivation
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Building services
- Crop management
- Feasibility studies and restoration of contaminated land
- Geographic Information systems
- Industrial, commercial, residential and agricultural estate management
- Land drainage engineering
- Landlord and Tenant
- Pond design and creation
- Rating and commercial valuation
- Water supply engineering
- Wildlife conservation
- Woodland management
- Analytical chemistry
- Applied soil science
- BASIS registered advice
- Biological analysis
- Civil engineering
- Structural engineering
- Environmental management and protection
- Landscape architecture
- Land surveying and mensuration
- Plant pathology
LAND RESTORATION TEAM
For more information on the team or our services contact us on 08453 577577